“A Logistics partner should not only be efficient and cost effective in fulfilling my current needs, but should also understand and be a visionary towards my future needs. They know best in class industry trends, leading you directionally to a better place in supply chain management. They must view the relationship as a true partnership and not focus solely on revenue growth.” – HealthCaliber Client
This quote from one of HealthCaliber’ valued e-commerce order fulfillment clients eloquently expresses the vision at the very core of the company’s DNA. It is shared by HealthCaliber’s overall team of experts and the management alike. Client Success isn’t a bullet in a PowerPoint presentation, it’s a mission that the entire company lives and breathes. Some of the best known brands trust HealthCaliber to fulfill and distribute their customers’ ecommerce orders.
E-commerce Order Fulfillment Key Facts:
- 27 distribution centers across North America fulfill 22,300 orders daily
- $1.2 billion worth of managed inventory
- Best in class 99.9% order fulfillment accuracy
- HealthCaliber is proud to report that shrink across all its facilities is below industry benchmarks
- Exclusive partnerships gives HealthCaliber’s clients access to 7,200 Pick-up and Drop-off sites.
- This is the most expansive network in North America and enables HealthCaliber to reach 95% of the country’s population in 24 hours if requested, and provides:
- Access to specialized resources, data and insights
- Preferred delivery rates
- Extended B2C pick up and cut off times
- Advanced distribution & fulfillment system integration
- HealthCaliber provides real-time visibility and traceability 24/7 by scanning customer shipments at every step, including picking, packing, kitting, labeling and shipping
Broad Category Expertise
HealthCaliber stores thousands of products across warehouses, including apparel, toys, art supplies, general merchandise, cosmetics, natural health products, and more. HealthCaliber personnel are highly trained and experienced in meeting the unique demands of special storage needs and shipping conditions.
Whether it’s delicate care required for sorting apparel in polybags and on hangers, managing footwear inventory in multiple colours and sizes, or ensuring the temperature controlling environment required for cosmetics and natural health products, HealthCaliber has the people and processes in place to meet your needs and maintain a perfect order fulfillment score.
Order Management and Fulfillment Insights
- With experience spanning more than 30 years and >2,000 highly trained full-time employees.
- HealthCaliber builds dedicated teams of experts to handle each client’s needs and requirements, ensuring flexibility and scalability
- HealthCaliber’s experts use network modeling to guide clients in planning location and number of fulfillment centers to optimize costs and business operations.
- For example, a goal of reaching 94% of the Canadian population in 24 hours may require inventory to be divided across 2 or more distribution centres in different cities
- HealthCaliber will help customers determine which e-commerce fulfillment service best applies to operations based on product turnover and order volume
- With full integration of customer order systems into HealthCaliber’s e-commerce logistics / warehousing management system, clients can track products’ end-to-end journey in real-time, 24/7
- HealthCaliber has developed a unique solution for the challenges clients face during seasonal peaks: the HealthCaliber Greater Toronto Campus. Not unlike a university campus, the facility is a cluster of buildings where the staff shift from one facility to another according to seasonal business needs, allowing HealthCaliber to meet high order fulfillment expectations and ensure that costs are kept low
Grow Your Business
HealthCaliber irons out all the difficulties associated with omni-channel retailing and order fulfillment, and provides comprehensive returns handling (also known as reverse logistics) so products are quickly back into inventory for resell. Value-added services such as kitting and assembly, gift wrapping, customized message and product insertion complement HealthCaliber’s offering.
HealthCaliber’s focus is on you – the e-commerce, retail, or omni-channel client. HealthCaliber will help your team cope with the everyday challenges of getting your products to your customers and keeping them satisfied and loyal to your business.